Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: If you had an emergency and could only bring...

  1. #21
    MickeyFan
    Guest MickeyFan's Avatar

    Post

    Mine would be an easy decision. I wouldn't take any dolls. Living in Florida we have to be prepared for evacuations for hurricanes should it come down to that. Although living where I do it doesn't seem to be much of a problem. Still, with everything else that is important to take, dolls are the least of my concerns. I've thought about it a lot and really everything doll related could be replaced.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd pick Samantha for sure. Besides her, it would either be Hannah Rose who is a retired AGT or Felicity who is from 92 who looks very different from current AGs. The others would be much easier to replace later if I had to.

    Outfits would be harder- I have so many choices! I'd be in trouble if it were something in which I'd have to make an urgent decision like a fire or tornado! (Yeah, I know- in those cases you are only supposed to worry about people, not items...)

  3. #23
    Inactive Member XX_Kitkat_XX's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2006
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lissie,my first love,and Molly,my second.I'd take Lissie's Rose Garden Gown and Molly's Plaid Jumper.But I hope I never hafta choose like that.I love Kaya and Kirsten too.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I could only bring two AG dolls...I'd have a complete breakdown. O_O I could never leave any of my girls, it would just break my heart. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

    But, since it's the point of the game...I think after many tears I'd have to choose Kira and Kirsten. They have the most sentimental value for me. Now excuse me while I purge my guilt and give a hug to each and every one of my sweeties. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is hard! I can't even think of leaving one of my dolls. If I HAD too, I think I would take Marisol and her tap outfit. For my other doll, I don't know. That one is so hard. I would probobly take Kacey as she is my first doll along with Coconut's best friend outfit but insteado f the Jean jacket, the Coconut jacket and hat set.

  6. #26
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    Out of MY collection it is not that hard as I own only 3 dolls and the outfits they came with. I would take Lindsey and Harriet. I would leave Marisol behind. I don't know what I would do about DD's collection.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Easy! Molly and Kit, my first two AGs and the only two I really, really love. I love the others, even my original ONB, but not as much as Molly and Kit. It'd be hard to leave Lindsey, Anya, WB Samantha, and WB Kirsten, though. And my precious Felicity, but I'd do it. Unless I could get away with packing up the car with all the AGs! As for outfits, I'd bring Molly's Victory Garden dress and Kit's overalls. And maybe one or two special homemade ones.

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner agdreamer500's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2006
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would bring Samantha because shes my first doll and Kirsten because I can't leave that darling face behind! Poor Jennifer (Felicity).

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 30, 2006 02:17 PM: Message edited by: agdreamer500 ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •